Well, it’s almost a week into the New Year, as per the New Boeotian Calendar, and I’ve got a list I hope to accomplish:
1) Complete another 100-200 more lines in Brother Love and Sister Strife.
2) Start taking my easel out to Island Drive Park when the weather is nice.
3) Finish my third novel.
4) Keep my rosemary alive at least six months.
5) Make at least my first-tier Patreon goal by my next birthday.
6) Finally file name-change paperwork once I’m eligible again in March.
7) Keep Nigel happy and healthy.
8) Whether through fund-raising or pulling from my own money, make The Tomb happen.