Khaos & Nyx, the latter born pregnant with Him after forming from the self-destruction of the former
The Moirai, Eris,
Hypnos, Thanatos, Nemesis, Moros, the Keres, the Oneroi, Momos,
Hymenaios/Hyakinthos, Ganymedes, Okeanid Rhodope
Hedone, birds, Poros, Penia
- A basic introduction of Eros
- How did I become first aware of Eros?
- Symbols and icons of Eros
- A favorite myth or myths of Eros
- Members of the family – genealogical connections
- Other related deities and entities associated with this deity
- Names and epithets
- Variations on this deity (aspects, regional forms, etc.)
- Common mistakes about this deity
- Offerings – historical and UPG
- Festivals, days, and times sacred to this deity
- Places associated with this deity and their worship
- What modern cultural issues are closest to this deity’s heart?
- Has worship of this deity changed in modern times?
- Any mundane practices that are associated with this deity?
- How do you think this deity represents the values of their pantheon and cultural origins?
- How does this deity relate to other gods and other pantheons?
- How does this deity stand in terms of gender and sexuality? (historical and/or UPG)
- What quality or qualities of this god do you most admire? What quality or qualities of them do you find the most troubling?
- Art that reminds you of this deity
- Music that makes you think of this deity
- A quote, a poem, or piece of writing that you think this deity resonates strongly with
- Your own composition – a piece of writing about or for this deity
- A time when this deity has helped you
- A time when this deity has refused to help
- How has your relationship with this deity changed over time?
- Worst misconception about this deity that you have encountered
- Something you wish you knew about this deity but don’t currently
- Any interesting or unusual UPG to share?
- Any suggestions for others just starting to learn about this deity?